- UIView is a class which holds the other views, in iPhone each and every control is refereed as a view in UIkit.
- You can add a view inside another view and to hold all these views you need a container and your UIView class acts as container where you can add another views like the buttons,labels, switch, slider etc because of this the UIView can have the parent and child relationship between them know as the subviews and the parent view doing the embedding is called as the superview.
- Every UIView is related with UIViewController which manages the UIView
- View refers to the actual user interface elements that are displayed on screen. A UIView, UIButton, UITableView etc. are all examples of View elements.
- A view is an area where stuff can be draw (programatically using a view controller or visually in Interface Builder).
1.What are the differences between Cocoa and Cocoa Touch?
2.What is Xcode ?
3.What is the use of plist ?
4.What is .ipa in iOS ?
5.What is .xib in iOS ?
6.What are required delegates and data sources for Table View?
7.What are required delegates and data sources for Table View?